Baseball Postseason Information

5,327 Views | 66 Replies | Last: 7 days ago by tjack16
tonytx05
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Email is out with the link to request regional/super tickets.

Question for anyone that has requested Omaha tickets through the TMF ... do those tickets work for all games at the CWS, or only the games including A&M? Do you get any choice in picking where those seats are, or do they get assigned by the NCAA/TMF?
threeanout
AG
They work for only A&M games. You don't get a choice but they are excellent seats and in the shade. Definitely worth purchasing.
tonytx05
AG
Good to know, thanks!
threeanout
AG
I'll also add that they change from game to game depending on whether Ags are the home or visiting team.
ag0207
AG
How do you request tickets for Omaha? Do you have to call or is there a link that I am overlooking?
twk
AG
ag0207 said:

How do you request tickets for Omaha? Do you have to call or is there a link that I am overlooking?
They had a link in the email for season ticket holders to renew their tickets for the post season, and to request tickets for Omaha. I don't think you need to worry about Omaha unless you are pretty high up, as we only get 600 tickets or so to each game, and have to fill player comps before selling the rest. Most of our fans will be buying tickets on the secondary market.
trouble
AG
Okay, if y'all have postseason tickets you aren't gonna use, hit your girl up.
ag0207
AG
twk said:

ag0207 said:

They had a link in the email for season ticket holders to renew their tickets for the post season, and to request tickets for Omaha. I don't think you need to worry about Omaha unless you are pretty high up, as we only get 600 tickets or so to each game, and have to fill player comps before selling the rest. Most of our fans will be buying tickets on the secondary market.
Definitely not "high up". Thanks for the response. We are going to be in Omaha during the CWS and really hope to get a chance to watch a game or two. We are just big baseball fans so watching a game there is our priority but would love it if it is the Ags.
tjack16
AG
Yeah if anybody can't make game 1 of the regionals let me know. Even if it's an afternoon game that's probably the only one I can go to
BBQ
AG
Exactly what 3 n Out said. The last CWS the Aggs participated, my 12thMan Foundation seats were located exactly in the cameras path. My phone started blowing up from folks saying they are seeing me. Word to the wise, dont tell some that you are going to the deer lease for the weekend.
BiochemAg97
AG
BBQ said:

Exactly what 3 n Out said. The last CWS the Aggs participated, my 12thMan Foundation seats were located exactly in the cameras path. My phone started blowing up from folks saying they are seeing me. Word to the wise, dont tell some that you are going to the deer lease for the weekend.

Big game hunting.
75AG
AG
So I get my season tickets AND can buy 2 more seats for the regionals and supers. Kinda screws those people on the season ticket waitlist, doesn't it? And I guarantee you many of those "extra" seats will end up on the secondary market.

And while I'm ranting, thanks for screwing over the season ticket holders that got stuck parking in Reed lot.
Detective Jake Peralta
AG
If anyone is able to add 1-2 seats...I will pay and buy you beer!
ensign_beedrill
AG
75AG said:

So I get my season tickets AND can buy 2 more seats for the regionals and supers. Kinda screws those people on the season ticket waitlist, doesn't it? And I guarantee you many of those "extra" seats will end up on the secondary market.

And while I'm ranting, thanks for screwing over the season ticket holders that got stuck parking in Reed lot.
What's the story with parking?

Are we able to reserve parking for Super Regional weekend? I thought I would do that if offered since we got the big futbol match on the same day.
75AG
AG
There will be no chance to get Reed parking prepaid passes from the TMF for either regionals or the supers. Cash or credit when you enter, or prepay on the transportation dept website (there's a $1.50 convenience fee).

It's gonna be a super cluster mess during the supers.
ensign_beedrill
AG
75AG said:

There will be no chance to get Reed parking prepaid passes from the TMF for either regionals or the supers. Cash or credit when you enter, or prepay on the transportation dept website (there's a $1.50 convenience fee).

Oh boy. Hopefully they're running the Aggie Spirit busses from the mall like for football games. :|
twk
AG
ensign_beedrill said:

75AG said:

What's the story with parking?

Are we able to reserve parking for Super Regional weekend? I thought I would do that if offered since we got the big futbol match on the same day.
Yes, they do parking passes for post season. I'm not sure on the timing, but they have always had reserved parking in the past.
75AG
AG
Email from the TMF said only Olsen lot will receive parking pass purchase opportunities. The rest of us peons relegated to Reed must pay on site, or use their convenient pre-purchase option.
tamc93
AG
Looking to see if anyone can order me a couple of extra GA tickets for regionals/super regionals. I would take reserved as well, but my guess is those will be gone quick.

Please let me know.
bulverdeaggie93
AG
will us poors be able to get any Regional at face value? GA? Anything?… or we'll have to buy Stubhub?
OnlyForNow
AG
trouble said:

Okay, if y'all have postseason tickets you aren't gonna use, hit your girl up.

Same except hit your boy up. My wife and boys REALLY wanna go to the games while I toil away at work.
BBQ
AG
How does it screw anyone on a waitlist which does not physically exist?

If one exists, how does one get placed on said list?
75AG
AG
Good point. There's likely no official waitlist. But there are thousands of Ags waiting to buy baseball season tickets.
BBQ
AG
I understand that as well, problem is being addressed. Lets see how many Aggies that are frustrated about all the seats taken by the big donors actually donate/purchase tix once the stadium project is complete.

I get the feeling the big donors that darts are being thrown at are amongst the few that are carrying the majority of the financial burden for the upgrade project which is producing those available seats.

Kind of weird how that works.
BeatHellOutOfTU
AG
If anyone is not planning to get the CWS option please let me know if you will grab 2 or 4 for me
AgFlyGuy
AG
I put on for 4 but 50/50 if we can go. Will definitely look here if we get lucky.
ag0207
AG
AgFlyGuy said:

I put on for 4 but 50/50 if we can go. Will definitely look here if we get lucky.

Next up in line if you get 4 and can't go.
threeanout
AG
BBQ said:

We must have been very close. Same here....I had 100 texts during the horn game about being on ESPN.
Howdyag092
Big game hunting!
BeatHellOutOfTU
AG
AgFlyGuy said:

Let me know!
75AG
AG
BBQ said:

I understand that as well, problem is being addressed. Lets see how many Aggies that are frustrated about all the seats taken by the big donors actually donate/purchase tix once the stadium project is complete.

I get the feeling the big donors that darts are being thrown at are amongst the few that are carrying the majority of the financial burden for the upgrade project which is producing those available seats.

Kind of weird how that works.
Oh I'm not throwing darts at the big donors. I'm asking why, when there is a shortage of seats and a high demand for season tickets, the TMF is once again allowing purchases over and above season ticket purchases. Seems like they should have learned from the Kyle Field reseating process. But their job is to sell tickets and why should they care to whom. And in reality, all tickets at Olsen are season tickets (except for 203 and lawn/Section 12), so there should be very few additional reserved seats available.
TxAggieBand85
AG
I heard there is a kickball tournament at Kyle weekend of the supers.

Hopefully the university will arrange bus shuttle service.
BBQ
AG
Was not referencing you at all. Sorry for the confusion.
ensign_beedrill
AG
75AG said:

Do we think that if you prepay for parking they will hold a space for you? Or is it possible to prepay, show up, and have no spaces available?

Essentially, does pre-paying actually reserve a guaranteed spot? I'm thinking no.
75AG
AG
My experience is the only advantage of pre-paying is you don't have to deal with cash or credit card upon entry - you just show the attendant the barcode. This benefit only costs you $1.50 more. And no, it does not guarantee you a parking spot; however, with school out there should be plenty of parking spots in the Reed lot.

Edited to add: for the Super Regionals, it's gonna be a giant, humungous cluster mess.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.