Weekend starters

1,623 Views | 18 Replies | Last: 12 days ago by Killzone3abc
Killzone3abc
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
So who are yall thinking? Lamkin, Jones, or Moss? If it's Lamkin or Jones I think the other will come out of the pen 1st in that game.

caleblyn
What about CC?
trouble
AG
Schloss likes him in relief
LB12Diamond
AG
I said Sdao was starting game three last week prior to the series. Not saying anything this week bc my mojo is all used up.
PhatMack19
AG
Arky is also mixing it up. Their #2 & #3 going to the pen

txag72
AG
Ark going with their best slider/breaking ball pitchers?
jkag89
Somewhat surprised Sdao was named the Game 3 starter. I'm not complaining just a little surprised. I figured Schoss would go to the TBA for Game 3 and if he felt Sdao was needed to nail down either of the first two games he would use him.
greg.w.h
AG
txag72 said:

Why…we just need to see more breaking balls before we will go had in those, too!!!
twk
AG
jkag89 said:

Somewhat surprised Sdao was named the Game 3 starter. I'm not complaining just a little surprised. I figured Schoss would go to the TBA for Game 3 and if he felt Sdao was needed to nail down either of the first two games he would use him.
He pitched long enough that I think he feels Sdao needs the rest.
tjack16
AG
I'd go Jones game 2
aggiebrad94
AG
greg.w.h said:

txag72 said:

Why…we just need to see more breaking balls before we will go had in those, too!!!
Is that English?
The Marksman
AG
PhatMack19 said:

Detmersdislocatedshoulder
jkag89 said:

none of this has to be set in stone either. if schloss believes brining in sdao in game 1 in relief will help get the W he will and adjust accordingly.
Biggame12
AG
He looked like Helen Keller his last outing....
HoustonAg2106
AG
trouble said:

Schloss likes him in relief

He said the same thing about Sdao.

Prager, Cortez, and Sdao is a heck of a starting rotation I must say.
TexasAggie81
PhatMack19 said:

Smart move.
McInnis
AG
Smith is the best pitcher the Aggies have seen for sure. A 1.65 era and even better in conference at 1.50. But in his last start he showed some signs of being human, giving up 3 earned runs in five innings and walking 4. Ryan's gonna have to be at his best.
AG
McInnis said:

Smith is the best pitcher the Aggies have seen for sure. A 1.65 era and even better in conference at 1.50. But in his last start he showed some signs of being human, giving up 3 earned runs in five innings and walking 4. Ryan's gonna have to be at his best.

Hagan's one definiciency is the tendency to give up walks. Mississippi State is very good at drawing walks, and made arkansas pay for it. You know who's even better at drawing walks and is #1 in the nation in BB/g? Keep doing what we do!
Killzone3abc
AG
The team most comparable to our ability to draw walks in the conference, USCe, beat Arkansas iirc. I think they lost game 1 though. We want all 3.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.