Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

What's going in your cooler this weekend?

492 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 14 days ago by Leonard H. Stringfield
TexAgs Sponsors
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
AG
From TexAgs Sponsor, Rio Agave Ranch Water

Summertime is on us and we'd love for you to tell us your favorite beverages always in your cooler for an Aggie baseball game or to just relax with in your own backyard!

I'm John Giannukos, a proud supporter of Texas A&M students and athletes in their journey to earn a degree from such a prestigious university in the Lone Star State. With the help of Rio Agave Ranch Waters, a tequila based RTD (Ready to Drink), I pledge to support the Aggie community and to cheer on the Fighting Texas Aggies through the 2024 season and beyond!

I was inspired to create an original ranch water made with actual tequila - after trying a few that were on the market during Covid. I didn't care for what was available because they were made with malt, like beer. I was confident I could put in the effort to develop the ideal flavor profile in a stylish package because a close friend's family owned a tequila distillery in Jalisco, Mexico.

Continuing to remain faithful to our Texas heritage, we added regional fruit flavors to the most premium, 100% blue agave tequila. A delicious burst of organic tastes!

Just so you know, I decided to back Texas A&M because it is still unwavering and true to its illustrious past. The long-standing traditions that have contributed to making this amazing university what it is are upheld by both present and past students.

Rio Agave Ranch Water will have a presence at Texas A&M home football games this year and we will be looking for some great tailgate groups who want to try our sparkling ranch water. If you know of a great group, please let us know - I want you to try one!

Salud, my friends!
Whoop!
Rio Agave
#RioAgaveTX
Leonard H. Stringfield
DQ banana shake. Large
An L of an Ag
AG
Is this a trick question? Beer, of course!

Occasionally ranch water.
ahou614
AG
Leonard H. Stringfield said:

DQ banana shake. Large
I'm calling the FBI
Leonard H. Stringfield
ahou614 said:

Leonard H. Stringfield said:

DQ banana shake. Large
I'm calling the FBI
shhhhh..our little secret....
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.