Food & Spirits
Sponsored by

Today's Crawfish - 5/11

1,109 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 16 days ago by Science Denier
Science Denier
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
$2.99/lb
Kovasovic's Fresh Meat Market
Rosenberg, TX
Cash price. CC price - $3.29/lb

Good sized

Beckdiesel03
AG
We paid the same price here in New Braunfels. Our friend hasn't picked them up yet for us to judge the size but I'll be sure to post back!
Science Denier
AG
Beckdiesel03 said:

We paid the same price here in New Braunfels. Our friend hasn't picked them up yet for us to judge the size but I'll be sure to post back!

Let me know. Usually by May they start molting. But the shells were normal and not overly hard.

Thinking we will get several more books in this year. Maybe even into June.
Beckdiesel03
AG
It was a good batch and they were huge! Makes me want to do another boil next weekend but dang it's a lot of work.
Science Denier
AG
Beckdiesel03 said:

It was a good batch and they were huge! Makes me want to do another boil next weekend but dang it's a lot of work.

We are doing one again next week.
Beckdiesel03
AG
It appears we are as well. One of our friends that came over loved them so much he wants to put on a boil next weekend and have Mr.Diesel cook them. Works for us bc we get to eat for free and not have to clean up before or after.
Science Denier
AG
Beckdiesel03 said:

It appears we are as well. One of our friends that came over loved them so much he wants to put on a boil next weekend and have Mr.Diesel cook them. Works for us bc we get to eat for free and not have to clean up before or after.

lol. All the kids do cleanup. And by kids, 21-29 year olds. They also clean the crawfish.

But they like them more than I do, so they don't mind.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.